Let me say first and foremost, I am not a doctor, nurse, or clinician so I cannot treat or diagnose you. What I can do is save you time and headache by providing accurate answers to your questions, referring you to the correct people if I can’t, helping with pregnancy to-dos and just generally make your life easier during this period of great change. Think of me as a “Maternity Coach”, helping you in your journey to motherhood. Convenience is key here, so most of my services are offered via chat/e-mail. That means no getting dressed up to meet in an office and no cleaning up the house for in-home consultations. Just put on your PJs, get comfy, and turn on your computer.
Below is a sample of just a few of the services I offer:
- Anatomy Education: If it’s been awhile since you took an anatomy class, I can provide a refresher course. We’ll go over the female reproductive system and how it works in regards to ovulation, pregnancy and childbirth.
- Pre-Conception Education: You originally thought getting pregnant was as easy as lighting some candles and dimming the music, but now you’re thinking differently. I can teach you how to determine when you’re ovulating using the most popular methods and how to time a romantic evening appropriately to increase your chances of conceiving.
- Registry Creation: There are a lot of options out there when it comes to baby products! I’ll help you navigate through the retail maze and help you decide what you should register for and what can you do with out. I can even create a personalized registry for you based on your individual wants and needs.
- Preparing for Doctor Visits: Prenatal or well-child, I can let you know what to expect and how to prepare.
- Birth Plan Creation: Don’t overwhelm the your doctor or midwife with an encyclopedia-sized birth plan. Let me help you keep it simple and focused so that you and your birth team can be on the same page.
- Babymoon (or Pre-Babymoon) Planning: Your life is about to change in a big way. Why not go on one last vacation with just you and your partner before baby makes three. If vacationing while you’re tee-totaling isn’t your cup of tea, you could do a Pre-Babymoon. Either way, I can help you find a destination or tip that fits your budget and style.
- ..and More: Just ask!